Our implementation of IMS Global standards is reducing the work load for our teachers and providing them a more simplified ecosystem for teaching and learning. Our teachers feel the impact of the standards every day. They help teachers focus on their students on not on managing applications.
- Personalized learning as the “new normal”: Enable personalized assignment by the teacher or adaptive release to students of appropriate curriculum resources based on need
- Standards and competency focused curriculum: Organize instructional and professional development resources according to learning standards or objectives
- Actionable data across diverse tools from multiple suppliers: Provide ongoing and rapid assessment data to teachers, students and parents, indicating areas needing improvement
- Easily utilize remediation resources from multiple suppliers: Enable rapid linking of areas needing improvement to professional development resources and additional curriculum resources
- Seamless connectivity between teaching and learning platforms and publisher/application provider systems: Significantly reduce the time and money it takes to integrate third-party systems into the district eco-system