|IMS GLC Public Forums and Resources|
Topic Title: Response to Wiblert's 1/20/2011mail
Topic Summary: About classes of main profile
Created On: 01/19/2011 11:00 AM
Status: Post and Reply
|Linear : Threading : Single : Branch|
01/19/2011 11:00 AM
Attached is a webpage generated by Niall's profiling tool that summarizes all the elements that are used by the current collection of Main profile examples. These now include four examples from KERIS, and all the QTI examples from the MOCAH team, in addition to the JISC collection. The full set is also attached as a zip file.
- Our extensions do not appear in the webpage 18_1_2011_all.html generated by Niall's profiling tool that summarizes all the elements that are used (132 used out of 202).
> I've also looked at how many of the unused QTI classes are pseudo classes: that is, classes used for documentation purposes, but never actually used in any tests or items. There are 35 of those. Subtract those from the 202 total, and you get 167 'real' items, of which 132 are used. Which means that 35 are unused. As far as I can tell, those are the following:...
UPMC already uses:
In the editor of exercise templates:
* integerModulus: to test the divisibility of an integer by an other
* m:math (external): to express all mathematical expressions
In the editor of metadata:
* interactionType: to specify the type of interaction of an exercise
In the editor of tests:
It seems to be useful to keep:
* randomFloat: to generate a ramdomly float
* substring (expression): to test if a variable of type string contains an other variable of type string.
*exitResponse: to terminate the response processing immediately
* duration: exists as a type, not as a class
FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2015 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.