EASOL Ed-Fi to OneRoster tool
The use cases supported include:
- Converting data from the Ed-Fi Data Standard v2.0 to One Roster v1.0/v1.1 with the ability to dynamically view and filter the dataset using domain facets.
- Simple integration with an Ed-Fi ODS/API instance as the data source via providing a URL key and secret.
- Downloading export packages structured as per the IMS OneRoster specification.
- Support for creating and managing export templates for reuse and scheduled download by vendors.
- Ability for vendors to download data sets in an automated scheduled manner.
- Ability to log and track application usage and template download activity across all of the vendors who were provided with an auth key.
The EASOL Ed-Fi to OneRoster Utility provides the ability to easily export data stored in an Ed-Fi Operational Data Store to the IMS One Roster CSV format.