The IMS ePortfolio specification was created to make ePortfolios interoperable across different systems and institutions. The ePortfolio specification:
- Supports the advancement of lifelong learning important to many government initiatives.
- Makes exchanging portfolios from school to work transitions easier.
- Allows educators and institutions to better track competencies.
- Enhances the learning experience and improves employee development.
IMS ePortfolio Specification - Version 1 Public Draft Specification - HTML
- IMS ePortfolio Best Practice Guide
- IMS ePortfolio Binding
- IMS Information Model
- IMS Rubric Specification
IMS ePortfolio Specification - Version 1 Final Specification - XML Examples and Schemas
- Download all the Examples and Schemas (zip file)
ExamplesReflect Nassert Portfolio
IMS ePortfolio Specification - Version 1 - PDF