IMS CLR Roundtable: Learn & Lead
This monthly open forum for institutional leaders is where you will learn from experts so you can lead a successful initiative at your institution—from planning to implementation. Meeting topics vary each month so that participants walk away with loads of lessons learned and best practices. View the recordings and resources from past roundtables.
28 September 2020 | 11:30 a.m. (EDT)
Tools to Support a CLR Initiative
This session is going to help you get your comprehensive learner record initiative out of the planning stage. Discussion leaders are sharing tips for your procurement process and how to partner with your edtech suppliers to implement CLR. You'll get resources and tools you can use to advance your plans and also see a demo of the IMS CLR Builder and Wallet.
Submit your questions in advance to be addressed during the discussion.
- Clint McElroy, Analyst/Programmer, Indiana University
- Jeff Bohrer, Technical Program Manager, IMS Global Learning Consortium
- Kelly Hoyland, Higher Education Program Manager, IMS Global Learning Consortium
Please sign up in advance to participate.
Past CLR Roundtables
- CLR: The Impact on Students (24 August 2020)
- Models for How to Strategize Your CLR Readiness (27 July 2020)
- Comprehensive Learner Records: What and Why (29 June 2020)