Sharebar?

LTI Test Configuration

LTI Test Configuration

I have 2 quick and simple questions related to the LTI test suite. First, my company uses two different servers: one for production (live) and one for staging (development and demonstrations). The former uses a domain name while the latter uses an IP address. I plan on running the LTI tests on the staging server so as to keep the fake data sent from IMS separate and the LTI implementation off our production servers until it is production-ready (i.e. certified). Will this cause any problems with the certification process or will the results for our staging server be accepted for our production server since it is the same product?

Secondly, our implementation of LTI v2 uses a single-use authentication nonce in the URL that allows the user to authenticate themselves without needing to log into our system directly. There was a couple of different reasons why we chose this route; however, it seems like if I change the registration URL all tests will become invalidated and will have to be rerun. Is there any way to get around this without reworking the nonce system?