States, school districts, and other issuers of official learning standards are publishing to the CASE Network. Being a CASE Network Participant enables suppliers and institutions to certify the use of CASE and agree to preserve the CASE Network's unique identifiers. This ensures issuers that learning resources align with their official standards.
Connecting as a CASE Network Participant
- Participate in the CASE Network. There, you can review frameworks, download, or request an API (in the menu).
- Tap into the developers network via the CASE Network Participant Forum for discussion with peers to gain assistance with implementing the CASE consumer standard.
- Suppliers can find information about Consumer certification at https://www.imsglobal.org/competencies-and-academic-standards-exchange-conformance-certification. You now have access to member-only development, testing and conformance resources.
- Already a member of 1EdTech? Log in to https://www.1edtech.org and then go to CASE Network and click the login button.
- Not yet a member of 1EdTech Global? Become a CASE Network Participant today.
- Questions? Contact email@example.com for more information on how to get started today.