As reliance on technology as a viable instructional tool increase, teachers must ensure that instructional time isn’t lost. Software tools and platforms that are IMS Global certified connect seamlessly while requiring no additional technical support. The 15,000 students who have been served by Georgia Virtual Schools have experienced the ease of use that a plug and play ecosystem provides.
- Automatically populating rosters in teaching and learning tools
- One-click, seamless connections for teachers and students from the most relevant and convenient access point (LMS, portal, LOR)
- Accessing discrete learning objects and assessment items in the right place at the right time
- Providing a means for collecting assignment scores and grades across a wide array of digital resources in a single place of record
- Viewing product usage to better understand the return on learning of technology investments
- Presenting achievements that are verifiable and portable to help learners differentiate their career-readiness in an increasingly competitive world