The Call for Presentation Proposals is Open
Show the edtech community what you are doing to shape the digital learning ecosystem! The Learning Impact Leadership Institute program is designed to share the innovative technology projects and productive collaborations that are enabling an open, innovative ecosystem to support next-generation digital learning. Proposals should demonstrate thought leadership and clearly articulate a pragmatic strategy/project that has been implemented to address key challenges—common to the education community—to achieving better teaching and learning experiences.
Who attends the Learning Impact Leadership Institute?
Expect over 600 executive-level attendees from K-12 districts and schools, higher education institutions, government agencies, and edtech suppliers organizations from around the world.
Who can submit a session proposal?
Higher education and K-12 academic, technology, and state leaders at all levels
Edtech suppliers with an institutional co-presenter
What are the criteria for acceptance?
A good proposal will:
- Demonstrate innovation with technology to transform the teaching and learning experience
- Show evidence of progress
- Focus on the integration or application of technology to make progress toward enabling next-generation digital learning
- Not be a sales pitch for a commercial product or service
- Articulate a pragmatic strategy/project that has been implemented or is designed to achieve better user experiences
What information is required in the proposal?
- Program track (select one) — view the tracks and descriptions
- Session title (max. 75 characters)
- Session description (max. 150 words)
- Session learning objectives/outcomes (describe three)
- Contact information for all presenters
What is the deadline to complete the proposal form?
The deadline for submitting proposals is Tuesday, November 20, 2018 (11:59 p.m. Eastern Time).
When will I be notified if my proposal is approved?
Each submitter will be notified of the status of their submission by Wednesday, December 19, 2018.