K-12 Corporate Sponsorship Packages
Support for CASE Network and the K-12 and Statewide Programs
K-12 Board and Statewide Programs Corporate Sponsorship Packages + CASE Network Sponsorship
The K-12 Board and Statewide Programs corporate sponsorship packages include sponsorship support for the K-12 Institutional Leadership Board, Statewide Programs, and the CASE Network in combined packages that provide unique opportunities to work “shoulder-to-shoulder” with IMS Global K-12 member districts, states, and statewide organizations to address challenges through interoperability.
- The single program cost for the CASE Network and either the K-12 Board or Statewide Programs sponsorship is $15,000 for 12 months.
- The combined program cost for the CASE Network and both the K-12 Board and Statewide Programs sponsorship is $20,000 for 12 months.
K-12 Institutional Leadership Board and Statewide Programs
The K-12 Institutional Leadership Board is composed of IMS Global Contributing Member districts who are focused on identifying priorities and resources to enable continuous improvement in instruction and personalized learning. The K-12 Board meets four times a year—two via Zoom and two face-to-face in conjunction with at the November quarterly meeting and the annual leadership conference.
The Statewide Programs serves as the coordination point for IMS Global Statewide Contributing Members that come together to solve educational technology challenges at-scale through interoperability and collaboration. Statewide membership includes state agencies, state virtual schools, and state and national university-based centers and programs focused on addressing challenges in K-12 education. Statewide Programs officially convenes four times a year—two via Zoom and two face-to-face in conjunction with at the November quarterly meeting and the annual conference.
By choosing to sponsor either the K-12 Leadership Board or Statewide Programs, an organization is choosing to align their business development efforts with the priorities of the program. Unique sponsorship benefits include:
- Ability to designate one executive to attend the K-12 Institutional Leadership Board meetings or Statewide Programs meetings. Combined sponsors can designate one executive to attend both program events.
- Opportunity for one executive to attend the K-12/HED/Statewide joint reception for institutional attendees during the Learning Impact 2021 conference (dates and location TBD).
- Choice of one of the following to promote your leadership for supporting this initiative:
- Contribute to the Learning Impact blog to showcase your organization’s leadership in adopting IMS standards to help institutions evolve to a fully integrated digital ecosystem and achieving “results” from the adoption of IMS standard(s). IMS blogs are shared with all IMS subscribers and via our social media channels.
- Opportunity to conduct a joint webinar with institutional co-presenters to share effective practices for enabling better teaching and learning from better learning technology. Webinars are shared with all IMS subscribers and via our social media channels.
- One digital ad in the monthly IMS newsletter (sponsor may request the month the ad is included).
- Your digital ad can be linked to a website, case study, or another resource.
- One complimentary registration for one IMS Global member quarterly meeting (excludes the Learning Impact 2021 conference).
- Recognition of your sponsorship during the IMS Global quarterly meetings.
- Recognition of support on the K-12 or Statewide Programs landing page.
CASE Network Sponsorship Included
The K-12 Board and Statewide Programs corporate sponsorship includes sponsorship of the CASE Network-- a breakthrough service for the US K-12 education sector. CASE Network addresses the need for making alignment of digital resources and educational technology products dramatically easier for states and school districts. CASE Network provides a free, ongoing service for digital publishing, consumption, and verification using the IMS Global Competencies and Academic Standards Exchange® (CASE®) standard. The service also opens up opportunities for innovation in establishing critically related products such as improved learning frameworks, crosswalks, and alignments.
The benefits of CASE Network sponsorship include:
- Enhanced Technical Assistance: Access to CASE Network beta features in advance of public availability, priority technical support, and support in the development of critical end-user use cases.
- Publisher Distribution Benefits: Exclusive privilege to publish and distribute supplier frameworks, alignments, and other CASE certified content through CASE Network.
- Preferred Partner Services: Participation in the program development and offering of CASE Network Premium Services, which are intended to be for-fee, value-added services that leverage CASE Network content, such as resource alignment.
- Advisory Board Leadership: One leadership board position on the executive CASE Network Advisory Board that guides and informs all aspects, including governance, of the CASE Network.
- Leadership Recognition: Prominent recognition on the CASE Network website(s) and in press releases, presentations, and workshops related to CASE Network.
Please note that sponsorship is governed by a signed Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) that details the rights, responsibilities, and benefits of sponsorship. To become a CASE Network sponsor, we require an active IMS Global Learning Consortium Contributing Membership.
The Benefits of Both
When a sponsor signs up for both the CASE Network and the K-12 Board and Statewide Programs Corporate Sponsorship Package, the organization receives the following benefits:
- In addition to the benefits listed above, your organization would have representation and recognition at both the K-12 board meetings (4 times per year) and the Statewide Programs meetings (4 times per year).
- An exclusive, annual briefing by the sponsor to the combined institutional membership for the purposes of laying out “The Road Ahead” for our 85+ district and statewide members (no other suppliers will attend).