The November IMS Quarterly Meeting and Student Success Summit will be hosted by IMS Contributing Member Katy Independent School District in Katy, Texas (outside of Houston).
Due to the cancellation of the 2020 Learning Impact Leadership Institute, the November QM will include:
- HED and K-12 Institutional Leadership Board Meetings
- Various IMS project group and committee meetings
- A two-day Summit on Data Architecture, Learning Analytics, and Digital Assessment comprising Learning Impact plenary sessions and breakout tracks for K-12, Higher Education, and Developers
- Special HED and K-12 Executive Sessions
- Presentation of IMS Institutional Leadership and Technical Leadership Awards