6 October 2020 | 11:00 a.m. (EDT)
Putting the Trust in Your Educational Apps Data Privacy
Introducing IMS TrustEd Apps—the IMS community-driven process to vet teaching and learning apps and certify that they meet IMS standards for data privacy.
- What is data privacy and why is it important?
- What are some ways that the IMS community is working to protect data privacy?
- How are apps vetted to ensure data privacy?
- How can suppliers and institutions earn the IMS Data Privacy Seal?
- Tim Clark, Vice President, K-12 Programs, IMS Global Learning Consortium
- Kate Crawford, Director, Digital Learning & Media Services, Fayette County Public Schools
- Kevin Lewis, Project Manager, IMS Global Learning Consortium
- Jeff McCoy, Associate Superintendent for Academics, Greenville County Schools
- Monica Watts, Director of K-12 Engagement, IMS Global Learning Consortium