1 December 2020 | 11:00 a.m. (ET)
Putting the Trust in Your Educational Apps Data Privacy
Introducing IMS TrustEd Apps—the IMS community-driven process to vet teaching and learning apps and certify that they meet IMS standards for data privacy.
- What is data privacy and why is it important?
- What are some ways that the IMS community is working to protect data privacy?
- How are apps vetted to ensure data privacy?
- How can suppliers and institutions earn the IMS Data Privacy Seal?
- Daisy Bennett, Privacy Officer, Instructure
- Kate Crawford, Director, Digital Learning & Media Services, Fayette County Public Schools
- Kevin Lewis, Project Manager, IMS Global Learning Consortium
- Monica Watts, Director of K-12 Engagement, IMS Global Learning Consortium