Join an IMS Alliance
Alliance benefits are limited to a specific standards areas of IMS work. IMS Alliances offer development resources and online conformance certification based on the Alliance joined. Alliances are self-service memberships that provide access to development resources and the ability to gain certification for the specification area of your alliance membership
All alliances receive the following benefits:
Benefits of Alliance Membership
- Ability to get certified for the standards associated with your Alliance Membership.
- Promotion of certified products and services in the online Product Directory for organizations that join and maintain membership in the Alliance.
- Recognition of your organization on the IMS members page.
- Ability to use relevant IMS trademarked terms on your web site and marketing materials with prior approval from email@example.com and in accordance with IMS guidelines.
- Opportunity to tap into the developers network via the Alliance Forum
- Access to member-only development, testing and conformance resources for the standards areas associated with your membership.
- Online FAQs to resolve integration and interoperability problems encountered with compliant products.
- Ability to participate in the TrustED Apps Program.
- Ability to attend the annual virtual Technical Congress to get the latest overview and updates of all IMS technical activities and a preview of future IMS product development.
- Ability to attend member-only webinars and roundtable discussions. Discounted registration fees for the Learning Impact Conference.
- All benefits available to CASE Network Participants upon acceptance of the terms and conditions
- Receipt of the IMS Members Dispatch, a members-only monthly newsletter.
|Alliance||Areas Covered||Membership Fees & Signup|
|Learning Tools and Content Alliance||Common Cartridge® (CC®), Thin Common Cartridge®, Learning Tools Interoperability® (LTI®), LTI Resource Search, and Interactive Whiteboard/ Common File Format (IWB/CFF) Standards||Membership Fees & Registration Details|
|EduERP Alliance||OneRoster® and Learning Information Services Standards||Membership Fees & Registration Details|
|Digital Credentials and Badging Alliance||OpenBadges and Comprehensive Learner Record Standards||Membership Dues & Registration Details|
|eAssessment Alliance||Question and Test Interoperability® and Accessible Portable Item Protocol® Standards||Membership Dues & Registration Details|
|TrustEdApps Alliance||Data Privacy Standard. Member-only reports of numerous vetted applications in the IMS Product Directory. Vetting reports include details on several criteria including Data Collected, Third-Party Data Sharing, Security, and Advertising||Membership Dues & Registration Details|