What's New from the ILNs
K-12 Credentials ILN
K-12 Curriculum ILN
K-12 Data and Assessment
K-12 Member Development
K-20 Accessibility ILN
This leadership network is focused on accelerating adoption of an interoperable, accessible open ecosystem by articulating a clear alignment between accessibility requirements and IMS Global interoperability standards. *This is a joint K-12 and HED Innovation Leadership Network.
Current Focus: The Accessibility ILN is looking at what it would take to define an app vetting process for accessibility similar to the highly successful program that IMS has undertaken around privacy. What form that might take—the creation of a rubric, the gathering of data that current exists across multiple organizations and bodies, etc.—and how to turn that into an actionable plan.
Contact Karen Daughtery for more information or to receive a calendar invite for the upcoming meetings.
CASE Network ILN
- Engage standards authors as CASE Network issuers in the software design, build, and deployment process and the technical function for CASE Network
- Provide a forum to identify and discuss opportunities that will inform the CASE Specification Project Group and CASE Network Task Force as to the specific needs of CASE Network issuers
State Assessment Leaders ILN
State Educational Agencies (SEA) Advisory
- Provide agency for SEAs on how to lead interoperability efforts within their states and within the IMS Global community
- Support SEAs in ways of engaging key stakeholders statewide, regionally, and nationally in the important work of interoperability
- Lead the development of common procurement language and documentation for IMS standards that SEAs and their districts can include in RFPs, including developing fidelity rubrics for measuring the effectiveness of standards implementation
- Provide executive guidance and feedback to IMS on policy and engagement strategies for engaging SEAs in joining CASE Network