K-12 Institutional & Statewide Programs Sponsorship
K-12 Institutional or Statewide Program Sponsorship Benefits
Unique sponsorship benefits include:
- Ability to designate one executive to attend the Program Board meetings
- Each program holds quarterly board meetings
- Sponsors will be recognized during the meetings.
- Recognition of support on the K-12 Institutional or Statewide Programs landing page and on the organization’s member directory listing.
- Choice of one of the following to promote your leadership for supporting this initiative:
- Contribute to the Learning Impact blog to showcase your organization’s leadership in adopting IMS Global standards to help institutions evolve to a fully integrated digital ecosystem and achieving “results” from the adoption of IMS Global standard(s). IMS blogs are shared with all IMS Global subscribers and via our social media channels.
- Conduct a joint webinar with institutional co-presenters to share effective practices for enabling better teaching and learning from better learning technology. Webinars are shared with all IMS subscribers and via our social media channels.
- One digital ad to be included in a monthly IMS Global newsletter that is distributed to all IMS member contacts. The digital ad can be linked to a case study or other resource.
- One complimentary registration for the October IMS Global member meeting.
- Logo placement on the K-12 Digital Transformation page.
- Receipt of K-12 Member Newsletter.
- CASE Network sponsorship - the ability to designate one executive to participate on the CASE Network Advisory Board.
Dual Program Sponsorship Benefits
IMS Global is offering dual program sponsorship benefits for those sponsors that sponsor both the K-12 Institutional Program and the Statewide Program.
In addition to the benefits for the State and District Program sponsorships, dual sponsorship includes the following exclusive benefits:
- Ability to designate one executive to attend both Statewide Programs and K-12 Institutional Leaders Board quarterly meetings. Sponsors will be recognized during the meetings and able to contribute to the conversations.
- Opportunity for IMS Global to organize a 2022 marketing meeting with sponsor executives to determine engagement opportunities in IMS Global across K-12, Statewide, Higher Education, and Workforce sectors and related programs and events (i.e., Learning Impact, Digital Credential Summit, etc.). The purpose of the meeting is to provide sponsoring organizations with useful information on how to budget total sponsorship spend for IMS Global events and leadership program participation.
- Opportunity for one executive to attend one K-12 institutional Innovation Leadership Network(ILN) to lead a topical discussion relevant to one of the following ILNs:
- Open Education Analytics
- K-12 Digital Credentials
- Data System Modernization
- Virtual Schools
- Statewide Assessment
- Ala Carte Benefit (Select One):
- Opportunity to conduct a "The Road Ahead" joint webinar-based discussion with IMS statewide and district members marketed to institutional members as an opportunity to gain key insights on the future of edtech over the next 12-18 months (Limit to first 6 dual sponsors that request benefit).
- Joint development of a whitepaper on a key strategic topic showcasing the value proposition of interoperability to enhance teaching and learning featuring the sponsor and institutional members. Whitepaper will be promoted through a webinar to the IMS Global membership.
- Opportunity to conduct a 60-90 minute virtual focus group. IMS will coordinate logistics and help recruit member participants. Sponsors may opt to host the event as an in-person meeting at their additional expense.
- K-12 Institutional or Statewide Program Sponsorship (Single); $15,000 for 12 months.
- K-12 Institutional and Statewide Program Sponsorship (Dual); $25,000 for 12 months.
- Program Sponsors must be Contributing Members in good standing with IMS Global.
CASE Network Sponsorship is Included
CASE Network is a breakthrough service for the US K-12 education sector. CASE Network addresses the need for making the alignment of digital resources and educational technology products dramatically easier for states and school districts. CASE Network provides a free, ongoing service for digital publishing, consumption, and verification using the IMS Global Competencies and Academic Standards Exchange® (CASE®) standard. The service also opens up opportunities for innovation in establishing critically related products such as improved learning frameworks, crosswalks, and alignments.
The benefits of CASE Network sponsorship include:
- Enhanced Technical Assistance: Access to CASE Network beta features in advance of public availability, priority technical support, and support in the development of critical end-user use cases.
- Publisher Distribution Benefits: Exclusive privilege to publish and distribute supplier frameworks, alignments, and other CASE-certified content through CASE Network.
- Preferred Partner Services: Participation in the program development and offering of CASE Network Premium Services, which are intended to be for-fee, value-added services that leverage CASE Network content, such as resource alignment.
- Advisory Board Leadership: One leadership board position on the executive CASE Network Advisory Board that guides and informs all aspects, including governance, of the CASE Network.
- Leadership Recognition: Prominent recognition on the CASE Network website(s) and in press releases, presentations, and workshops related to CASE Network.