The Learning Impact Award Evaluators volunteer annually to evaluate the Learning Impact Award nominations, contribute to the development of the annual Learning Impact Report, and identify priorities needed to evolve the Learning Impact Awards program.
- Johan Bergstrom, UMEA University, Sweden
- Nynke de Boer, SURF, Netherland
- Gary Driscoll, ETS, United States
- Cristi Ford, University of Maryland, University College, United States
- Jeanne Imbriale, Baltimore County Public Schools, United States
- Jennifer Mathes, Online Learning Consortium
- Lisa Mattson, IMS Global, United States
- Robin Robinson, Framingham State University, United States
- Marianne Schroeder, University of British Columbia, Canada
- Colin Smythe, IMS Global, United Kingdom
- Storie Walsh, Virtual High School, United States
- Lisa Watkins, Gwinnett County Public Schools, United States
- Lynne Whitley, Georgia Virtual School, United States
- Francisca Yonekura, University of Central Florida, United States
Contact Us if you are interested in participating as a Learning Impact Awards Evaluator.