TrustEd Apps Preferred Partner Program
TrustEd Apps Preferred Partners are 1EdTech Contributing Member organizations interested in adding 1EdTech TrustEd Apps data to your platform
to share vetting results from the 1EdTech vetting process.
Sponsorship provides access to TrustEd Apps data in your platform for one year from the 1EdTech Compatibility Check. Currently available only to 1EdTech members, this data helps institutions by providing comprehensive student privacy and data security review of a supplier’s products. The sponsorship investment spans 12 months and includes customized joint marketing activities to promote your organization’s leadership to accelerate the use of open standards with your supplier partners.
Contact Monica Watts at TAPartner@1edtech.org for more information.
TrustEd Apps Preferred Partners
LearnPlatform supports K-12 education organizations in optimizing their edtech ecosystems to improve operations, instruction, and outcomes. Our free Inventory Dashboard allows districts to discover the scope of edtech use, identify trends and start building more effective edtech ecosystems.
Here are a few things you can do once you claim your dashboard:
- See which tools are accessed most frequently by which teachers and students
- Gather key insights and uncover previously unknown edtech tool usage
- Uncover potential savings or unrealized value from underused licenses
- Gain high-level insight into edtech usage
CatchOn, an expansive data analytics tool, has joined the 1EdTech TrustEd Apps Preferred Partner Program. As a Preferred Partner, CatchOn is offering 1EdTech K-12 district members a 60-day trial of CatchOn.
Leveraging the power of CatchOn, districts will be able to:
- See trending applications used in the district
- Review application profiles within the CatchOn platform
- Create and utilize dashboards to monitor student-level engagement on applications used both in and out of school
- Access a student data privacy dashboard
- Track ROI on application implementations and investments
- Inform licensing and renewal decisions with quantitative usage data
- Work with a team of success managers to review and analyze your data