TrustEd Apps Preferred Partner Program
TrustEd Apps Preferred Partners are IMS Contributing Member organizations interested in adding IMS TrustEd Apps data to your platform
to share vetting results from the IMS vetting process.
Sponsorship provides access to TrustEd Apps data in your platform for one year from the IMS Compatibility Check. This data—currently available only to IMS members—helps institutions by providing comprehensive student privacy and data security review of a supplier’s products. The sponsorship investment spans 12 months and includes customized joint marketing activities to promote your organization’s leadership to accelerate the use of open standards with your supplier partners.
Contact Lisa Mattson at email@example.com for more information.
TrustEd Apps Preferred Partners
CatchOn, an expansive data analytics tool, has joined the IMS TrustEd Apps Preferred Partner Program. As a Preferred Partner, CatchOn is offering IMS K-12 district members a 60-day trial of CatchOn.
Leveraging the power of CatchOn, districts will be able to:
- See trending applications used in the district
- Review application profiles within the CatchOn platform
- Create and utilize dashboards to monitor student-level engagement on applications used both in and out of school
- Access a student data privacy dashboard
- Track ROI on application implementations and investments
- Inform licensing and renewal decisions with quantitative usage data
- Work with a team of success managers to review and analyze your data