IMS Digital Credentials Roundtable: Learn & Lead
This monthly open forum for institutional leaders (formerly known as the CLR Roundtable) is where you will learn from experts so you can lead a successful initiative at your institution—from planning to implementation. Meeting topics vary each month so that participants walk away with loads of lessons learned and best practices. View the recordings and resources from past roundtables.
New Digital Credentials Roundtable
24 January 2022 | 11:30 a.m. ET
Get involved in the discussion! Submit your questions in advance to be addressed during the discussion.
Expert Perspectives on Implementing a CLR
Take a deep dive into how institutions develop and implement a comprehensive learner record (CLR) to support their needs.
Each of the institutions represented has a different goal for their CLR program. Still, all are leveraging a consistent data standard to expand the reach, usability, adoptability, and interoperability of a CLR created by any institution.
This session complements the recently released “Implementation of the IMS Global Comprehensive Learner Record Standard: A Practical Guide for Campus Personnel” written by an AACRAO workgroup to help registrars, admissions officers, student affairs professionals, and campus IT personnel as they implement and share CLRs.
- Mark McConahay, AACRAO Analyst and retired Associate Vice Provost and Registrar, Indiana University Bloomington
- Tim Amyx, Director of Admissions & College Registrar, Volunteer State Community College
- Insiya Bream, Registrar & Associate Vice President, University of Maryland Global Campus
- Cindy Lyons, University Registrar, University of California San Diego
- Three Strategies: A Conversation on Digital Credentials in Higher Ed (13 December 2021)
- Implementing a Standards-Based CLR: What and Why (25 October 2021)
- Aligning Academic & Co-Curricular Outcomes (27 September 2021)
- Aligning Industry Competencies and Education to Streamline Career Pathways (26 July 2021)
- Tips for Collaborating Across Your Institution to Achieve Success with CLR (19 April 2021)
- Aligning Credentials to Learning Outcomes (22 March 2021)
- How CLR is Connecting Higher Education and Careers (25 January 2021)
- Evidence of CLR Impact (7 December 2020)
- Incorporate CLR into Your DEI Goals (2 November 2020)
- Tools to Support a CLR Initiative (28 September 2020)
- CLR: The Impact on Students (24 August 2020)
- Models for How to Strategize Your CLR Readiness (27 July 2020)
- Comprehensive Learner Records: What and Why (29 June 2020)
See the collection of Comprehensive Learner Record Resources curated by IMS members for higher education.