IMS CLR Roundtable: Learn & Lead
This monthly open forum for institutional leaders is where you will learn from experts so you can lead a successful initiative at your institution—from planning to implementation. Meeting topics vary each month so that participants walk away with loads of lessons learned and best practices. View the recordings and resources from past roundtables.
7 December 2020 | 11:30 a.m. (ET)
Evidence of CLR Impact
ROI? Yes! The University of Central Oklahoma shares results from its experiential learning program, now in its sixth year. Using its Student Transformative Learning Record (STLR), UCO shows clear gains in student retention and improved GPA. Now, with the CLR standard, STLR can upgrade its impact on student learning and development. Find out how.
- Jeff King, Ed.D., Executive Director Transform Learn, University of Central Oklahoma
- Adam Johnson, Ed.D., Associate Vice President/Registrar, University of Central Oklahoma
Submit your questions in advance to be addressed during the discussion.
Please sign up in advance to participate.
Past CLR Roundtables
- Incorporate CLR into Your DEI Goals (2 November 2020)
- Tools to Support a CLR Initiative (28 September 2020)
- CLR: The Impact on Students (24 August 2020)
- Models for How to Strategize Your CLR Readiness (27 July 2020)
- Comprehensive Learner Records: What and Why (29 June 2020)