For the health and safety of our members, in place of the August face-to-face quarterly meeting, we are offering a series of on-demand developer webinars over the summer and a live virtual Technical Congress on August 12. The virtual events will help 1EdTech members stay up-to-date on 1EdTech specifications and standards for learning and provide guidance for the effective use and certification of the standards. The on-demand webinars and Technical Congress are being offered at no charge to 1EdTech members to assist your efforts during this time of uncertainty, so together, we can continue the momentum evolving a plug-and-play digital ecosystem to better support teaching and learning.
1EdTech Technical Congress
Live | August 12, 12:00 - 3:00 p.m. EDT
Plan to join us online for the 2020 1EdTech Technical Congress on August 12. This meeting for the 1EdTech member community will get you up-to-date on our technical work and help you understand what’s on the roadmap. The Technical Congress also provides a forum for members to ask questions of the 1EdTech technical team to assist with implementation efforts.
Topics to be covered during the live event:
- A short overview of specifications evolution and roadmap
- Presentation of the William H. Graves Award
- Security Framework update
- Principles of Extensions Framework
- 1EdTech Unified Model update
- OpenAPI/JSON API/JSON-LD
- UniqueID Management
- 1EdTech Certification and Development resources
There is no charge for the virtual Technical Congress, but prior registration is required.
On-Demand Developer Webinars
Online | August
We are releasing a set of pre-recorded webinars to help you stay on top of the latest 1EdTech specifications and standards. These 30-40 minute sessions will provide an in-depth overview of the value propositions of the standards, describe when and why to use each specification, explain how the specifications work together, and highlight member-only resources to assist your implementation efforts.
Recorded webinars posted:
- 1EdTech Certification Process and Test Systems
- Introduction to LTI Advantage
- Getting Started with the Comprehensive Learner Record
- Introduction to Caliper Analytics
Stay tuned for more #imsdev webinars including:
- Overview of the 1EdTech Specification Suite and 1EdTech Ecosystem
- Using the 1EdTech Security Framework
- Guaranteeing Interoperability in K-12
- LTI Proctoring Services
- QTI 3.0 Introduction
- CASE in the Digital Learning Ecosystem
- OneRoster and Assessment Results Profile