Friday, 21 January | 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM ET | Online
Member QuickTalk | Microcredentialing
Participation in Member QuickTalks is reserved for EDUCAUSE members.
As one of the 2021 EDUCAUSE Teaching and Learning Horizon Report key technologies and practices, microcredentials are quickly becoming a mainstay of the higher education landscape. But institutions are at varying stages of maturity, and there are many opportunities to learn from each other.
Join your peers in conversation about how higher ed is taking credentials to the next level. Share lessons learned by discussing momentum points, possible barriers, and important considerations.
This is the first step in what will be a number of activities guided by this discussion. We plan to develop more resources to support your institution’s efforts and make the implementation of microcredentials easier. Bring along your ideas and questions for the community to discuss. No matter what stage you are in, everyone has something to contribute.
- Sherri Braxton, Senior Director for Digital Innovation, Bowdoin College
- Andrea Deau, Senior Director for Higher Education Programs, 1EdTech Consortium
- Kelly Hoyland, Higher Education Program Manager, 1EdTech Consortium
- Meena Naik, Program Director, Career connect, University of North Texas
- Kathe Pelletier, Director, Teaching and Learning Program, EDUCAUSE
- Kristi Wold-McCormick, Assistant Vice Provost and University Registrar, University of Colorado Boulder