Monday, 28 June — 1:00–1:45 p.m. ET
Vetting edtech solutions for accessibility is time-consuming and resource-draining. The IMS Global community has undertaken the development of a rubric to alleviate some of that effort. This session will discuss the initiative and its goals, and review the emerging draft rubric with the intent of soliciting feedback and input.
- Jeff Rubenstein, VP of Product Strategy, Kaltura
- Kelly Hermann, Vice President, Accessibility, Equity & Inclusion, University of Phoenix
- Jennifer Lotze, Assistant Director of Teaching/Learning, Hudson School District
- Daisy Bennett, Assistant General Counsel and Privacy Officer, Instructure
- Kevin Lewis, Project Manager, App Vetting, IMS Global Learning Consortium
Monday, 28 June — 3:00–3:45 p.m. ET
How confident are you that your learning products are working together and protecting student data? We're here to show you the benefits of a standards-based digital ecosystem. Learn about collaboratively developed resources to check and fix our rostering data and a vetting process to help us make informed edtech decisions.
- Tim Clark, Ed.D., Vice President, K-12 Programs, IMS Global Learning Consortium
- Emily E. Bell, Ed.D., Chief Information Officer, Fulton County Schools
- Dr. Kristy Sailors, Interim Chief Technology Officer, Eanes Independent School District