IMS CLR Roundtable: Learn & Lead
This monthly open forum for institutional leaders is where you will learn from experts so you can lead a successful initiative at your institution—from planning to implementation. Meeting topics vary each month so that participants walk away with loads of lessons learned and best practices. View the recordings and resources from past roundtables.
25 January 2021 | 11:30 a.m. (ET)
How CLR is Connecting Higher Education and Careers
We're bringing together a panel of collaborators from K-12, higher education, and business to talk about their partnership to fill the skills gap using digital credentials. See how the Greater Washington Partnership’s Capital CoLAB aims to reduce barriers and help employers, academic institutions, and learners more easily exchange information about skills, transfer credit, and credentials at scale. We will discuss the implementation journey, opportunities, and challenges to creating a long-term scalable solution.
- Sarah Gardenghi, Chief of Staff, Division of Professional Studies, University of Maryland, Baltimore County
- Deborah Hodge, Director of Programs, Capital CoLAB
- Shawn Krasa, Supervisor, Work Based Learning, Montgomery County Public Schools
- Jack Suess, Vice President of IT and CIO, University of Maryland, Baltimore County
Submit your questions in advance to be addressed during the discussion.
Please sign up in advance to participate.
Past CLR Roundtables
- Evidence of CLR Impact (7 December 2020)
- Incorporate CLR into Your DEI Goals (2 November 2020)
- Tools to Support a CLR Initiative (28 September 2020)
- CLR: The Impact on Students (24 August 2020)
- Models for How to Strategize Your CLR Readiness (27 July 2020)
- Comprehensive Learner Records: What and Why (29 June 2020)