1EdTech Digital Credentials Roundtable: Learn & Lead
This monthly open forum for institutional leaders (formerly known as the CLR Roundtable) is where you will learn from experts so you can lead a successful initiative at your institution—from planning to implementation. Meeting topics vary each month so that participants walk away with loads of lessons learned and best practices. View the recordings and resources from past roundtables.
Next Digital Credentials Roundtable
26 September 2022 | 11:30 AM ET
The date is subject to change. Topic and speaker information are forthcoming.
Get involved in the discussion! Submit your questions in advance to be addressed during the discussion.
- Recommended by the Registrar (25 July 2022)
- Documenting Co-Curricular Learning on the Spartan Experience Record (23 May 2022)
- Demonstrating a Virtual Talent Network (25 April 2022)
- SUNY's Story: Scaling Microcredentials Across the Largest U.S. HED System (28 March 2022)
- Expert Perspectives on Implementing a CLR (24 January 2022)
- Three Strategies: A Conversation on Digital Credentials in Higher Ed (13 December 2021)
- Implementing a Standards-Based CLR: What and Why (25 October 2021)
- Aligning Academic & Co-Curricular Outcomes (27 September 2021)
- Aligning Industry Competencies and Education to Streamline Career Pathways (26 July 2021)
- Tips for Collaborating Across Your Institution to Achieve Success with CLR (19 April 2021)
- Aligning Credentials to Learning Outcomes (22 March 2021)
- How CLR is Connecting Higher Education and Careers (25 January 2021)
- Evidence of CLR Impact (7 December 2020)
- Incorporate CLR into Your DEI Goals (2 November 2020)
- Tools to Support a CLR Initiative (28 September 2020)
- CLR: The Impact on Students (24 August 2020)
- Models for How to Strategize Your CLR Readiness (27 July 2020)
- Comprehensive Learner Records: What and Why (29 June 2020)
See the Comprehensive Learner Record Resources collection curated by 1EdTech members for higher education.