This page includes notices and disclaimers related to:
Copyright © 2022, 1EdTech Consoritum, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 1EdTech Consortium, Inc. (1EdTech) website pages may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
Copyright in Content and Notices
- Unless otherwise noted, all materials contained in this Site are copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the copyright notice or other proprietary notices provided with the relevant materials.
- The materials contained in the Site may be downloaded or copied provided that ALL copies retain the copyright and any other proprietary notices contained on the materials. No material may be modified, edited, or taken out of context such that its use creates a false or misleading statement or impression as to 1EdTech's positions, statements, or actions.
- The name and trademarks of copyright holders may not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to the Site, its content, specifications, or software without specific, written prior permission. Title to copyright in Site documents will at all times remain with copyright holders. Use of 1EdTech's trademarks and service marks is covered by the 1EdTech Trademark Guidelines and Trademark License. For further information, contact us.
1EdTech Consortium Trademarks
Member and Third Party Trademarks
The Site may reference trademarks, logos, and service marks owned by 1EdTech members or other third parties, and these marks are the property of their respective owners. 1EdTech does not grant any rights to use such marks, whether by implication, estoppel, or otherwise.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of 1EdTech Consortium, Inc. All use of 1EdTech Trademarks is governed by the 1EdTech Guidelines and Trademark License. No additional rights are granted by implication, estoppel, or otherwise. Any questions concerning 1EdTech's Trademarks should be directed to General Inquiries or to 1EdTech Consortium, c/o Trademarks, 801 International Parkway,5th Floor, PMB #112, Lake Mary, FL 32746, USA.
1EdTech Learning Consortium has not reviewed any or all of the websites linked from this Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other websites linked to this Site. Please understand that any non-1EdTech website is independent of the Consortium, and 1EdTech has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a non-1EdTech website does not mean that the Consortium endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such site. It is the user's sole responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever is selected is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature.
Information 1EdTech publishes on its Site may contain references or cross references to 1EdTech specifications, projects, programs, and services that are not announced or available in all countries. Such references do not imply that 1EdTech intends to announce such specifications, projects, programs, or services in all countries.
Information on this Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. 1EdTech may make improvements and/or changes in the materials contained in or described on this site at any time without notice. 1EdTech also may make changes in these Terms and Conditions without notice, and the User, being bound by such revisions, should therefore periodically visit this page to review the consortium's then-current Terms and Conditions.
Limitations on Warranties and Liabilities
- ALL MATERIALS ON THE 1EDTECH CONSORTIUM SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." 1EDTECH MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. AS TO DOCUMENTS AND GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE, 1EDTECH CONSORTIUM MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENTS OF SUCH DOCUMENTS OR GRAPHICS ARE FREE FROM ERROR OR SUITABLE FOR ANY PURPOSE; NOR THAT IMPLEMENTATION OF SUCH CONTENTS WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY THIRD-PARTY PATENTS, COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS OR OTHER RIGHTS.
- IN NO EVENT WILL 1EDTECH CONSORTIUM BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS SITE OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF 1EDTECH IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL 1EDTECH CONSORTIUM DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE USE OF 1EDTECH CONSORTIUM TRADEMARKS, INCLUDING ECONOMIC DAMAGES AND LOST PROFITS, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER 1EDTECH SHALL BE ADVISED, SHALL HAVE OTHER REASON TO KNOW, OR IN FACT SHALL KNOW OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE FOREGOING.