The Future of EdTech Starts Here!
23 - 26 May 2016 - San Antonio, Texas
The Learning Impact Leadership Institute, established in 2007, is truly unlike any other education conference you have ever attended! It's not only a conference, but also a vital community of education and technology leaders from around the world working together to advance progress towards putting in place an open architecture to support next generation digital learning.
Here are a few highlights that we're working on for the 2016 Learning Impact Leadership Institute:
- Vibrant plenary sessions that will feature a series of 15-minute talks focused on defining the “next generation of learning” to help the educational community realize the state of the art in learning platforms, tools, content, apps, assessment and analytics
- Over 60 breakout sessions featuring practical strategies and end-user case studies across the following six program tracks:
- Digital Credentialing & Badging
- Transitioning to K-12 Digital Curriculum & Interoperability
- e-Assessment Transformation
- Learning Data & Analytics
- Higher Education Next Generation Learning & Leadership
- Plug & Play Ecosystem of Platforms, Apps & Tool
- Integrated & Effective Digital Curriculum; Tool
- Exclusive 1/2 day Centers of Excellence Summits for both Higher Education and K-12 Institutions
- Over 400 attendees representing a diverse mix of institutions, districts, states and edTech suppliers from around the world who are making change happen...not just talking about change
- Ample opportunities to network and make new connections
- And much more!