Join the World’s Premier Collaboration of K-20 Leaders Who Are Making Change Happen at the Learning Impact Leadership Institute
The Learning Impact Leadership Institute, established in 2007, is truly unlike any other education conference you have ever attended! It's not only a conference, but also a vital community of education and technology leaders from around the world working together to advance progress towards putting in place an open architecture to enable and scale evolving learning models through technology innovation.
This year’s event will bring together a remarkable showcase of education technology innovation with thought provoking featured speakers, leadership panels, community forums, and breakout sessions in seven focused program tracks.
- K-12 Digital Curriculum & Learning Tech Leadership: Interact with district colleagues from around the world who are leading change to put into place a digital learning infrastructure to support the seamless combination of digital curriculum to enable personalized learning.
- Higher Education Academic Technology and Blended Learning Leadership: Discover new ways to spearhead institutional change to create academic pathways to success, while improving IT agility in supporting a complex digital learning ecosystem.
- Educational Data to Help Students & Teachers: Learn how suppliers and institutions are collaborating to break down data silos and address privacy issues to access useful learning data needed to improve outcomes.
- Digital Assessment Transformation: Get the latest on the rapid transition to digital assessment for both summative and formative purposes and the integration of assessment systems and data with learning platforms. Learn what’s going on at the state and federal level, and what’s next for test and data innovation.
- Developing the Cross-Platform Application Ecosystem for Education:: Engage with institutions and suppliers working together to establish connected IT architectures and policies while encouraging the development of connected learning apps, platforms and tools via the Connected Learning Innovation Community
- The Next Generation of Digital Educational Content: Get the latest on next generation digital content and how it that can be used more effectively and efficiently via EDUPUB, video, social media, and interactive e-textbooks.
- Digital Learning Services for Developers: Share experiences in developing web applications that utilize 1EdTech technical standards that enable plug and play interoperability of educational platforms, apps, tools and resources, including LTI, Common Cartridge, QTI, Caliper, CASA and LIS to connect to the educational ecosystem.