Ensuring Student-Centered Learning is at the Heart of Every Procurement Decision
Event Date: Wednesday, 13 September 2017
One of the most important strategies any district can take towards student-centered learning is making decisions about obtaining new resources and ensuring that all resources work together seamlessly in a plug-and-play ecosystem. Learn about language to embed in Request for Proposals and checklists to use in evaluating potential partners.
This is the fourth webinar in the Leading the Evolution to Student-Centered Learning series for K-12 school district curriculum and technology leaders.
- Wayne Township presentation (slides)
- Wayne Township IT Integrations Flowchart (document)
- Wayne Township Integration Guide (document)
- IMS Global presentation (slides)
- Webinar playback: 52 minutes (recording)