The K-12 Local Education Agencies Innovation Leadership Network (ILN) is designed to provide a productive networking model for district members to work together in a meaningful way to discuss pressing issues, share ideas, and build successful community-focused solutions to support teaching and learning innovation. This ILN will meet four times a year and will be the conduit for K-12 institutional members to provide input into current and future 1EdTech technical projects. Participation in the K-12 ILNs is limited to current 1EdTech institutional members.
Join Link: https://1edtech.zoom.us/my/kdaughtery?pwd=K2Rub3dZSEJEeVFRdE1CbEJZZkk0Zz09&omn=91624506889
Meeting ID: 469 911 7909
February 13 Agenda:
- The impact of edtech’s rapid growth on data privacy and the industry challenges that have emerged
- How school districts can effectively provision learning apps accessing Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Which aspects of privacy management consume the most time in districts
- Strategies for more efficient purchasing decisions and Data Privacy Agreements (DPAs)
- Educating school officials and staff about data privacy risks
Anyone in your organization may join this meeting! Send them the invite. Please let us know if you have any questions; we are here to help!