Learning is Deeper, More Personal, and We Can Prove It
IMS Global is hosting his webinar as a benefit included in itslearning's Diamond Sponsorship of the 2019 Learning Impact Leadership Institute. This is not a product endorsement.
The Bartholomew Consolidated School Corporation (BCSC) has focused on ensuring that all students succeed regardless of their abilities or circumstances. Nick Williams, director of technology, and Brenny Kummer, coordinator of instructional technology will give an overview of Universal Design for Learning (UDL) and explain how technology supports this framework. Join us to learn how BCSC is using itslearning in conjunction with Google extensions and Digital Portfolios to help all students—ELL, Special Education, general education and honors—succeed, and support friendly and effective teacher and parent PD, by putting learner preferences and needs front and center!
Event Date: Thursday, 3 October 2019
Event Time: 3:00 PM EDT (UTC -4)
Duration: 60 minutes
- Brenny Kummer, Coordinator of Instructional Technology, Bartholomew Consolidated School Corporation
- Nick Williams, Director of Technology, Bartholomew Consolidated School Corporation
- Beatriz Arnillas, Principal Advisor, itslearning
To register in advance for this webinar:
- Go to Universal Design for Learning in K-12
- Complete the required fields on the registration form, then click "Register"
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to join the webinar.