Call for Presentations is Open!
Learning Impact brings together leaders across K-12, higher education, corporate learning, and edtech who are inspiring and achieving the new educational models that are helping every learner make a difference.
This year's agenda focuses on key themes for advancing a digital ecosystem that meets the needs of all stakeholders:
Digital Teaching Strategies and Curriculum Innovation: What Have We Learned from COVID?
The State of Digital Learning Platforms and Apps: Now and What’s Next
Reinventing High Stakes, Formative, and Authentic Assessment
Key Strategies for Joining the Digital Credentials Transformation
Learning Data and Analytics: What Works and How to Accelerate Progress from Here
Getting a Jump on Student Data Privacy: TrustEd Apps in K-12 and Higher Education
Collaborating to Converge the Interoperable Ecosystem
The call for presentation/panel proposals is open now through 9 May 2021. See additional information including areas of emphasis for this year's Learning Impact Program Topics.
- We accept proposals from K-12 and higher education instructional/academic, IT, assessment, continuing learning, curriculum, digital credentials, and state leaders at all levels.
- Technology providers may submit up to two proposals with a district, higher ed institution, state agency, or non-profit representative.
- The deadline for submitting and editing proposals is Sunday, 9 May 2021 (11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time).
- Acceptance notifications will be sent on/around Monday, 7 June 2021.
- Confirmed presenters must register for Learning Impact by Thursday, 8 July 2021, before the early-bird registration period ends.
If you have any questions about Learning Impact 2021 and the Call for Proposals, please contact us at email@example.com.
Submit a session proposal by 9 May to participate in the 2021 Learning Impact virtual conference!
Learning Impact 2021 Sponsors
Connect with the edtech community by becoming a sponsor of IMS Global's premier annual event.