OneRoster Day One: Volusia's Intentional Approach
Event Date: Wednesday, 16 January 2019
Duration: 45 minutes
Join Volusia County Schools to learn about their commitment to achieving digital access on day one. This session will explore how they achieved a plug-and-play ecosystem by systematically moving existing vendors from custom data loads to the 1EdTech OneRoster standard. Volusia will share the resources they used to ensure every student has access on the first day of learning.
- Nicole Duchesneau, Instructional Specialist, Digital Learning, Volusia County Schools
- Jamie Stalker, Analyst, Education Assessment and Data, Volusia County Schools
Moderator: Karen Daughtery, K-12 Program Manager, 1EdTech Consortium
To register for this webinar:
- Go to OneRoster Day One: Volusia's Intentional Approach
- Click the link "Register" (next to Event Status on the left side of the screen)
- Enter your information into the registration form and then click "Submit"You will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to join the online event.