July 2020 Update
LTI Resource Search v1.0 is available. This standard gives educators and students using a learning platform the seamless ability to search resource libraries for relevant resources. Find out more.
Resource Search provides a framework for:
- Learning tools (search consumers) to query learning repositories (search providers).
- Learning repositories to return metadata about each learning resource.
- Specific and defined metadata included in the search results.
- LTI Resource Search results can be delivered as a web link or LTI.
- LTI RS can search items within a Common Cartridge or Thin Common Cartridge.
- LTI RS can search for CASE URIs.
- Get connected to suppliers using LTI Resource Search.
- Confirming certifications for more suppliers.
- Reviewing feedback to plan LTI Resource Search 1.1.