March 2020 Update
LTI Resource Search v1.0 is available. This standard gives educators and students using a learning platform the seamless ability to search resource libraries for relevant resources. Find out more.
Resource Search provides a framework for:
- Learning tools (search consumers) to query learning repositories (search providers).
- Learning repositories to return metadata about each learning resource.
- Specific and defined metadata included in the search results.
Multiple sessions at the Learning Impact Leadership Institute 2020
will explore the interplay of LTI Resource Search with other specifications. Please join us to learn more, network with your peers, and help to advance interoperability.
Next Steps for Resource Search:
- Get connected to suppliers using LTI Resource Search.
- Confirming certifications for more suppliers.
- Reviewing feedback to plan LTI Resource Search 1.1.
Contributing Members may participate in the discussion forum
and attend the monthly task force meetings which are held on the third Tuesday of the month at 2 pm ET. See the Events Calendar
for details to join the next call. The project group welcomes those interested in implementing LTI Resource Search to join the project group meetings for assistance with implementation.