January 2021 Update
LTI Resource Search v1.0 is available. This standard gives educators and students using a learning platform the seamless ability to search resource libraries for relevant resources. Find out more.
Resource Search provides a framework for:
- Learning tools (search consumers) to query learning repositories (search providers).
- Learning repositories to return metadata about each learning resource.
- Specific and defined metadata included in the search results.
- LTI Resource Search results can be delivered as a web link or LTI.
- LTI Resource Search can search items within a Common Cartridge or Thin Common Cartridge.
- LTI Resource Search can search for CASE URIs.
- Get connected to suppliers using LTI Resource Search.
- Confirming certifications for more suppliers.
- Reviewing feedback to plan LTI Resource Search 1.1.
- Contributing Members may participate in the discussion forum and attend the monthly task force meetings which are held on the third Tuesday each month at 2 PM ET. See the Events Calendar for details to join the next call. The project group welcomes those interested in implementing LTI Resource Search to join the project group meetings for assistance with implementation.
- The IMS Quarterly meeting in November 2020 included a session called Digital Curriculum: Introduction to LTI Resource Search and Common Cartridge’s K-12 Profile. Click the title to see a recording of the presentation.
- Feel free to reach out to Technical Program Manager Kathryn Green, email@example.com, with any questions or comments.