The 1EdTech K-12 Leadership Retreat is a unique opportunity to collaborate with innovative academic and technology leaders to design and implement digital environments to positively impact teaching and learning.
The K-12 Retreat is an intimate event designed so participants can engage peers to address obstacles and learn from successes. Participation is limited to 1EdTech Contributing Members districts/states and sponsors.
Join us to navigate change—together, our leaders will develop strategies for charting the difficult courses, embracing innovation, and adapting to our new realities.
If you have questions about the K-12 Leadership Retreat, contact Karen Daughtery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The K-12 Retreat follows the Digital Curriculum & App Innovation Summit (November 8-9) at the Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel in Baltimore, Maryland.
Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel
- Toll-Free: 1-877-212-5752
- Local Phone: 1-800-468-3571
Hotel room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes (currently 17.5%) in effect at the time of check-out.
Wednesday, November 9
2:00 PM-3:00 PM ET
3:00 PM-5:00 PM ET
- Opening Session: Embarking on New Voyages for Teaching and Learning sponsored by
5:30 PM-6:30 PM ET
- Reception & Networking sponsored by
Thursday, November 10
7:30 AM-8:30 AM ET
- Breakfast sponsored by
8:30 AM-10:00 AM ET
10:30 AM-12:00 PM ET
- Workshop: Iceberg Ahead! Protect Your Data Integrity Practices
12:00 PM-1:00 PM ET
- Working Lunch - We're All in the Same Boat: K-12 Collaboration sponsored by
1:00 PM-2:00 PM ET
- Ports of Call: Credentialing a Learner's Journey