At Learning Impact I was surrounded by people that are on the cutting edge of technology for learning. When I talked with them, I felt like I was constantly being pushed to accelerate what I was doing and to think differently.
The Call for Proposals Has Closed
Who attends the Learning Impact Leadership Institute?
- Higher education and K-12 academic, technology, and state leaders at all levels
- Edtech suppliers with an institutional co-presenter
- Demonstrate innovation with technology to transform the teaching and learning experience
- Show evidence of progress
- Focus on the integration or application of technology to make progress towards enabling next-generation digital learning
- Not be a sales pitch for a commercial product or service
- Articulate a pragmatic strategy/project that has been implemented or is designed to achieve better user experiences
- Program track (select one)
- Session title (75 characters)
- Session abstract (50 words)
- Session description (200 words)
- Alignment with track description and goals (50 words)
- Presenter information