The annual IMS Digital Credentials Summit is open to all individuals and organizations.
VENUE: Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina, 4000 Summit Boulevard, Atlanta, Georgia 30319
REGISTRATION: ALL ATTENDEES MUST REGISTER BY 24 JANUARY 2020, 12:00 NOON EST
- Registration for the IMS Digital Credentials Summit (11-12 February) only is $400.
- Registration for IMS members attending the IMS Quarterly Meeting (10-13 February) and the Digital Credentials Summit is $500.
- Please complete your registration online by 24 January 2020. Registration after 24 January will be an additional $100. Onsite registration is an additional $200.
- Cancellations received on or before 24 January 2020 are eligible for a full refund of fees paid, less $20.00 processing fee. Absolutely no refunds will be issued after 24 January, although you may have someone attend in your place.
- Online registration ends 4 February 2020.
HOTEL: Make your hotel reservation at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina by 20 January 2020. If you need assistance, call 888-421-1442 and ask for the IMS Global Digital Badges Summit 2020 room block.
Digital Credentials Summit 2020 Sponsors
Interested in sponsorship? Contact us for details.
Tuesday – 11 February
Innovations for Lifelong Learning
Credentials, Education, and Workforce: A Look at the Future
The Intersection of Work, Education, and Technology
AACRAO’s Vision for Standards-based Digital Learner Records
Failure to Reflect is Failure to Progress: Uncovering the Superpowers of CLR
Equity, Competency, and the Whole Child Experience in K-12 Education
How IMS is Enabling the Lifelong Learning Ecosystem
Follow the Data: What HR Leaders Want Educators to Know Today
Applying the Network Approach to the Resume Problem
Great Educators are Better Collaborators
Sponsor Lightning Talk
The Future of the Registrar: 2020 and Beyond
A National Call to Action: Interoperable Learning Records
Day One Wrap Up
Wednesday – 12 February
Using Badges to Build Student Capacity for Lifelong Career Success
How the PIVOT Transcript Partnership Can Move the Ball on Student Equity
U.S. Department of Education Blockchain Project
Utah Microcredentials: Building a State K-12 Digital Credentials System
Sponsor Session TBA
Sponsor Session TBA
Learning Models that Recognize Skills, Competencies, and Achievements for Lifelong Learning
Advances in Open Badges: Demonstration of Badge Connect API
Thinking About Quality For Digital Credentials
Credentialing Online: Compelling Stories of Three Online K-12 Programs
The IMS Comprehensive Learner Record Standard
Open Badges & CTE: Explore the Missing Link in the Earning Ecosystem
Blockchain-Based Academic Credentials at Georgia Tech
Opportunity Ready: Microcredentials to Engage the Incarcerated Population
Leveraging an Entire Institution to Design a Scalable Credentials Strategy
Comprehensive Evidence of Learning: Evidence, Artifacts, Signals