UPDATE ON THE 2020 CONFERENCE
IMS is canceling this year's annual Learning Impact Leadership Institute in response to the escalating global pandemic and concern for the health of our participants. We appreciate your understanding and want to thank all of you, especially our speakers and sponsors, for your continued support.
- IMS will refund all paid registrations in full by 30 April 2020.
- You are responsible for canceling or changing your hotel stay. The Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel agreed to cancel all reservations in our room block. If you did not receive a cancellation notice, we strongly encourage you to follow up with the hotel to ensure that your reservation is canceled without penalty.
- The 2020 Learning Impact Awards competition and voting will be virtual. Winners will be announced the first week of June.
The Learning Impact Leadership Institute will not be replaced with a virtual event; instead, IMS is introducing a new, free Learning Impact On-Demand Webinar Series starting in May.
We are planning to transition some aspects of the Learning Impact Leadership Institute agenda to the next in-person IMS quarterly meeting in November.
12 August 2020 | Online
The annual Technical Congress for IMS members will be a live 3-hour virtual meeting on August 12. It will include the presentation of the 2020 William H. Graves Award. IMS members only: please register in advance.
In place of the August quarterly meeting, IMS technical staff will deliver a set of on-demand developer webinars over the summer months.
16-19 November 2020 | Katy, Texas
In addition to the customary IMS project group meetings, the November meeting includes:
- A two-day Summit on Data Architecture, Learning Analytics, and Digital Assessment comprising Learning Impact plenary sessions and breakout tracks for K-12, Higher Education, and Developers
- HED and K-12 Executive Sessions
- HED and K-12 Leadership Board Meetings
- Presentation of IMS Institutional Leadership and Technical Leadership Awards
We look forward to connecting with you at future in-person IMS events. In the interim, we invite you to explore the free virtual series Solutions for Highly Effective Digital Teaching & Learning.
Enabling the Next Generation of Student Success
Hear What Attendees Are Saying About Learning Impact
Thanks to everyone who came to experience Learning Impact in San Diego, California. We look forward to seeing you at another great event this year!
Many thanks to Learning Impact 2019 Diamond Sponsor LearningMate for producing this video.
2020 Virtual Series
2020 Conference Details
Join the Conversation
Learning Impact Awards
Past Learning Impact Events